Did you know Leeloo.com.au turned four this month? We did. It’s pretty cool really. I’m quite proud of the fact that Leeloo is still going and that we have the support of a community such as this. One where there really is so many genuinely lovely AND talented people and I get to spend heaps of time with my bestie. It’s seriously a privelege what I get to do for ‘work’.
Since we want to celebrate this momentous occasion, we want to have a megaway (that’s a mega-giveaway).
Four people will win a 2012 frankie diary
Four other people will win a 2012 frankie calendar
One other person (a ninth!) will win a 2012 frankie diary, a 2012 frankie calendar and a prize pack of Leeloo goodies (yep, that’s the handmade stuff you can find in our online store).
How can you maybe get these?
All you have to do, is place an order in the online store at Leeloo.com.au between now and December 16th, 2011, and for each $20 spent on Leeloo goodies, you will enter the draw!
Yes, that’s all…but read this too.
Each $20 spent online at Leeloo.com.au puts you in the hat, your order number will automatically go on the draw for each of those $20. Your order must be completed (paid for). You can live anywhere in the world, we’ll post your goodies to you. You can only win one of those prizes. You can’t contest anything after we’ve announced the winners. Winners will be announced December 19th, parcels will be sent pronto after contacting the lucky recipients to confirm their delivery address.
Why should you enter this competition?
1. You can knock your Christmas shopping out of the way.
2. You can possibly win a highly coveted frankie diary, or a frankie calendar…..OR BOTH. P L U S L E E L O O S T U F F!
3. You will be spending your hard-earned money to support local small businesses. We are a family of cottage industry type folk who are super clever at making things by hand, or in small runs, usually at home.
4. It’s better for the environment to buy locally made stuff, as it hasn’t had to travel as far.
5. Generally speaking, handmade means better quality, so things last longer.
6. You will be so happy to buy, give or have something way more special than anything that’s skated it’s way into moulded packaging down a conveyor belt.
7. Leeloo has really great stuff. Seriously. The gift potential at our store is huge! If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can buy a gift voucher.
8. You still qualify for F R E E S H I P P I N G. Yep.
9. You could even use the PRIZES AS GIFTS TOO.